A&E Agency has an exciting placement for a locum SpR doctor working in emergency medicine to cover a full 3-month contract, beginning in July 2020. You will be working alongside a supportive team of emergency medicine staff with a reputable NHS trust, based in South-East London.
As the specialist registrar in this post, you will be offered flexible hours, best suited to you, with on-call shifts available. Should you wish to extend beyond the initial 3-month contract, a full-time substantive opportunity may be available for a doctor interested in a long-term job.
If you would like to apply for this post through A&E Agency, here is what you can expect:
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Ongoing locum, substantive or fixed-term job opportunities
- Excellent study leave package to support your ongoing professional development
- Access to training courses
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
Working with this NHS trust, you will have the rare opportunity form part of an active research department to support research interests for specialists in emergency medicine. The hospital is conveniently located in the South-East area of London, close to various transport links with free onsite parking should you require it.
Is this the right job for you?
We're eager to from you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council)
- At least two year's post-graduate clinical experience, preferably with the NHS
- At least 6 months experience in adult & paediatric emergency medicine
If you're interested in this locum job please apply directly via the link above. Or if you'd like to find out more about this opportunity, and what it is you may be looking for in your next position, please contact me at email: firstname.lastname@example.org