We are looking for middle grade locum doctors to cover ADHOC vacancies within the emergency department at The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust. This short-term job is flexible and offers a variety of shift patterns including days, twilights, nights, and weekends. The vacancy would be suitable for A&E doctors ST3+.
The hospital is based in Wakefield which is easily commutable from many of the UK’s Northern cities including Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, and most of West Yorkshire. The trust also has on site accommodation available for a competitive rate.
Some of the benefits of working as a locum doctor with the A&E Agency include:
- Appraisal and revalidation support as per the GMC guidelines.
- Training including life support worth CPD points.
- Dedicated consultant to help find you NHS locum jobs.
We require locum doctors to have the below:
- Full registration with the GMC
- Right to work in the UK
- At least 6 months NHS experience
If you would like to learn more about the above or similar SPR A&E job across the UK, please apply now and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.