A highly regarded NHS trust is looking for a Registrar to join their Haematology team. The role is to start as soon as possible with a duration of four months.
All candidates must hold a full registration with the GMC (General Medical Council)
If you would like to apply for this post through A&E Agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Access to training courses
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
Is this the right job for you?
We’re eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Full Registration with the GMC (General Medical Council)
- At least two years’ post -graduate clinical experience within the NHS
If you are interested in this locum job, please apply directly with the link above. Or for more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.