We are currently looking for a locum Registrar (SPR) to work within the Medicine department based in a hospital in Leighton Hospital. We are looking for a doctor to work regular locum shifts in the General Medicine department. We have shifts available on an adhoc basis so this is a great opportunity for Registrars that are looking for flexible hours.
Leighton Hospital is the main hospital location providing inpatient care as part of Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. They provide a range of services including urgent and emergency care, medical services, surgery, critical care, maternity, services for children and young people, end of life care and outpatient services. The trust has a total of 556 beds across 21 inpatient wards mainly at Leighton hospital. There are 38 day case beds and 28 beds for children. They employ more than 4,500 members of staff.
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
- Must hold ALS and have a minimum of 4 months Emergency Department experience.
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 0203 949 8677 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E