We are currently looking for a locum Registrar to work within the A&E Department based in North Manchester.
This is an adhoc booking but we see regular work and the shifts include days, nights, evenings.
The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust serves the communities of North Manchester, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham, along with the surrounding towns and villages. The area is in the Northeast sector of Greater Manchester and has a population of over 800,000. The trust provides a range of elective, emergency, district general services, some specialist services and operates from four sites: North Manchester General Hospital, The Royal Oldham Hospital, Fairfield General Hospital and Rochdale Infirmary. The trust provides services in the following specialties: urgent and emergency care, medicine, surgery, women and children, diagnostics, specialist services and community services. The major services are on two sites at North Manchester General Hospital and The Royal Oldham Hospital, each serving a population of approximately 400,000. The trust’s main commissioners are NHS Bury, NHS Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale, NHS Oldham and NHS Manchester.
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
- Must hold ALS and have a minimum of 4 months Emergency Department experience.
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 0203 949 8677 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E