A&E Agency has an exciting opportunity for an SPR in Medicine (Cardiology) at Royal Albert Edward Infirmary (Wigan) Hospital.
You will be a full time locum working to work on a full rota to include on calls.
The Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in Wigan (sometimes referred to as Wigan Infirmary) is a redeveloped modern District General Hospital with 513 beds providing a base for emergency and acute work, which is situated close to Wigan Town Centre.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience
- GMC Registered
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided. For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- On going locum , substantive and fixed term roles
- Access to training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated Consultant support
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
Essentially, the referee would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below;
• 250 Hours : £ 200 in Vouchers
• 500 Hours : a further £200 in Vouchers
• We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.