We are working with a reputable obstetrics and gynaecology department who are searching for an experienced ST3+ obstetrician/gynaecologist to join the team. This reputable trust in west Yorkshire has a job available to commence immediately for one month initially. The duration of the post may be extended depending on NHS recruitment. The full rota is a mix of days, nights, and weekends.
This small, friendly unit on the edge of the Yorkshire dales provide care for women from Hawkes to Halifax, Burnley to Bradford and Haworth to Harrogate. There are over 2000 babies delivered here every year, making use of the dedicated midwife led area alongside the consultant led midwifery unit.
This hospital is in a stunning part of the UK, with the Yorkshire Dales National Park on your doorstep. The national park offers scenic hiking trials, mountain goat tours, day trips to villages, museums, and workshops.
Here is what you can expect applying for this job with the A&E Agency:
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay.
- Access to career development courses and training including BLS (basic life support)
- Access to appraisal and revalidation support in line with the GMC guidelines.
Is this job right for you?
- You must hold a registration with the GMC (general medical council)
- At least 6 months UK experience as a middle grade obs & gynae doctor.
- Has a right to work in the UK – we are unable to facilitate visa sponsorship for this locum job.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now using the button above. If you would like to hear more information about the team, department, or similar roles – please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.