We are currently looking for a locum Registrar to work within the Obs & Gynae department of West Cumberland Hosptial. We are looking from a doctor that can start immediately on a 3 month contract. There is also potential for this contract to extend. You will be required to work a full rota, with a mixture of days, nights, twilights, weekends and on call.
West Cumberland Hospital is a hospital in Hensingham, a suburb of Whitehaven in Cumbria, England, and was the first district general hospital to be built in England following the creation of the National Health Service.
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust has developed an ambitious plan to replace approximately 40% of the original structure at WCH and build upon the £90m phase 1 of the project which was completed in 2015.
Demolition of the existing hospital buildings has already been undertaken to make way for 60 inpatient beds, encompassing Elderly Care, Step Down facilities and Specialist Pallative Care. The plans also include a Short Stay Paediatric Assessment Unit, Assessment area and 7 inpatient beds.
Successful Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration (General Medical Council)
- Trained Registrar and able to work in Obs & Gynae
- Be able to pass the framework compliance requirement
If you would like to apply for the post through A&E agency, here is what you can expect:
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit your priorities
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Continuous service and support
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 02039498677 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse
range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere
else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within
their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who
truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support and access to training courses
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas trained doctors transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are
successful in placing them, we will off you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and
conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E