We are working with Chester Hospital to place a middle grade urology doctor on a full time locum basis until end of July.
This post will include on calls, weekday on call shifts are 8am - 17:00pm and weekends are 08:00am - 20:00pm.
The Countess of Chester Hospital has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient care and is nationally accredited at the highest levels in many areas, in particular those relating to clinical outcomes and patient safety.
This is a reputable NHS hospital based in a stunning part of the UK.
If you would like to apply for this post through us, here is what you can expect:
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services.
- Volume and variety of jobs
- Access to training courses including BLS (basic life support)
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via the link above or call 020 3949 8678 for more information.
Why apply with A&E Agency?
We are the leading recruitment specialists working with expert doctors across a diverse range of specialisms and can offer you a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who truly understands your needs. We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations Competitive rates of pay
- CPD Support and Access to training course