About the Trust
One of the largest hospital trusts in England, with five hospitals and community clinics serving a local population of over 600,000 people is actively looking for qualified and experienced Specialty Doctor A&E.
This Trust has a national and international reputation for delivering high quality specialist care, particularly in urology, kidney disease, and vascular services.
The Trust values and pursues excellence in research and innovation. It has been ranked first in Kent for clinical research studies, as well as consistently recruiting high numbers of patients into research trials. As a teaching Trust they play a vital role in the education and training of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals, working closely with local universities in London.
The post holder will provide frontline medical leadership and supervision of the junior doctors for one of the departments, working in conjunction with existing consultants and specialty doctors and providing a full emergency service.
This is a highly motivated, friendly and focused service, which prides itself on delivering a high standard of patient care.
Skills and experience required for this role
- We welcome applications from candidate requiring Tier 2 sponsorship
- Must have full GMC registration with a license to practice
- Must have a UK post graduate qualification i.e. MRCP/MRCEM/MCEM
- Must have extensive experience in Emergency Medicine
In return the Trust can offer you the following
- Competitive annual salary – depending on years of experience
- Continuing professional development
- Research opportunities with applications for funding
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Specialty Doctor A&E and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly.