Our permanent division has opened applications for a Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine based in the East Midlands. This vacancy is full time and working within an empowering and ambitious trust with a clear vision for the future.
You will have the following:
- Full GMC with a licence to practice
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) is desirable
- NHS experience is desirable but if you feel you would be a strong applicant for this role and haven’t worked in the NHS, please get in touch so we can discuss your experience.
Why work with A&E Agency?
Our experienced team offer an end to end bespoke service for candidates looking for permanent work in the UK. What you can expect from us:
- An allocated point of contact at the agency to fully understand your circumstances and the perfect role for you
- Support in writing and editing your CV
- Resourcing and offering jobs that match your requirements
- Interview preparation and guidance
- Experience negotiation with contract and salary before offer acceptance
- Guidance with visa’s and relocation
We will be by your side throughout whichever stage of your career you’re in.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to speak to our expert team about supporting you through your journey to working in the NHS, please apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.