About the trust
This hospital is a busy, expanding district general hospital with excellent transport links to central London and Kent. Our Emergency Medicine department offers a range of different facilities including a Paediatric ED, Ambulatory Emergency Care and GP streaming hub.
Full-Time 10.5 Programmed Activities (PAs) plus 1 additional PAs.
The post-holder will provide a high quality “shop floor” clinical presence, together with high standards of education, training, research and audit. The post holder will work in close co-operation with nursing, managerial and medical colleagues to provide high quality healthcare to the Trust’s patients.The post will offer candidates a unique opportunity to train in a busy and supportive environment. The Emergency Medicine department has an enthusiastic and dedicated consultant team with a wide range of backgrounds and specialist interests. The department has a good track record for non-career middle grades moving on into training posts. The posts are supported by educational teaching, learning and assessment opportunities equivalent to those on national vocational programmes. The successful applicant will be assigned a consultant mentor for the duration of the post.
Skills and Experience required
- IELTS or OET
- At least 4 years of full-time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time or flexible basis)
- 6 months experience in middle grade level in Accident & Emergency Department
- Current ALS Provider status
- GMC Registered with a license to practice
What happens next?
- If you fulfill the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly