Are you an emergency medicine specialty doctor looking to join an NHS Trust in North Yorkshire?
We are delighted to provide a chance for enthusiastic and motivated specialty doctors to join a forward-thinking and driven team in a department with about 150 attendees per day. The Trust provides a comprehensive range of acute hospital and specialist healthcare services for approximately 800,000 people. The emergency department has seen a significant increase in investment and support in the last few years and is to benefit from a £40 million share of funding. Within the following five years, the funds will make it possible to establish a Combined Emergency Assessment Unit.
All employees can access their award winning staff benefits package, which includes exclusive discounts and access to salary sacrifice schemes and local discounts/offers.
The town is a vibrant seaside resort, surrounded by stunning scenery and glorious beaches, on the East Coast of Yorkshire, set in the beautiful countryside. This seaside town is excellent for families, with plenty of activities for all ages. Due to the area's popularity as a tourist destination, there are several indoor and outdoor entertainment venues as well as good outdoor athletic facilities. There are many locations right outside your home that offer a spot to walk or ride a bike away from the crowds. On the east coast, Yorkshire's shoreline likely offers the best surfing, windsurfing, yachting, dinghy sailing, and scenery. The town also offers good transport links to nearby cities (Manchester, Leeds, Hull, Middlesbrough etc.). 12 PAs available for the role.
What You'll Need:
- Full GMC Registration & License to Practice
- Completion of at least four years’ full-time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time or flexible basis) at least two of which must be in a specialty training programme (or equivalent level) in Emergency Medicine or as a fixed term specialty trainee (or equivalent level) in Emergency Medicine
- Minimum of six months UK experience in Emergency Medicine at Registrar level or above
- MRCEM is desirable
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations Competitive rates of pay
- CPD Support and Access to training course
- 24/7 Support
We have more information available about this position. If you'd like to learn more before applying, please feel free to drop an email with your questions to email@example.com or call 02030590936.
To apply for this role, send us your CV and contact details using the 'Apply to this job now' button and one of the team member will call you to discuss your application.