Exciting new role for a Specialty Doctor in Fertility to join this private facility in Manchester you would be providing the highest level of patient care in the treatment of fertility patients.
You would be working under the supervision of a fertility consultant, manage the care of new and existing patients from consultation through to the completion of treatment working in accordance with clinical polices and protocols,
The role would involve the below:
- Maintain high level of confidentiality at all times
- Provide weekend medical cover on a rota basis
- Provide medical advice to clinical, scientific and administration team
- Complete training in the assessment and management of fertility problems
- Maintain an interest in keeping up to date with developments in infertility treatment from a medical and scientific prospective.
- Work in compliance with the HFEA Code of practice and GMC Good Medical practice.
- Awareness of CMA guidance for fertility clinics
- MBBS, or equivalent medical qualification
- MRCOG, or equivalent
- Completion of ultrasound training
- NHS experience
International Doctors are welcome to apply