An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specialty Doctor in Ophthalmology to join this great NHS trust based near Cambridgeshire, The Clinical Lead is a fantastic support to the entire team and its an exciting time to join the department
The post will provide outpatient clinics and if requested operating at neighboring Hospitals and you will be expected to cover duties across all sites as and when required and you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of clinics and ensure patient services are covered in absences. You will also be providing support and advice to patients who may have a combination of ocular problems.
- Successfully completed ST1-2 post or equivalent
- MBChB or equivalent medical qualification
- At least 6 months previous experience in Ophthalmology
- ALS training or equivalent
- Achieved MRCP or equivalent
- Full registration with the GMC
Desirable to have previous NHS experience
OVERSEAS DOCTORS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!