The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Specialty Doctor in Paediatrics based in Kent. The salary band is £37,923 to £70,718.
This hospital is a modern hospital in Kent offering professional care, exceptional quality. They provide patients with the latest technology for their treatment in safe, comfortable and clean surroundings. This hospital offers a comprehensive range of services on the hospital site.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FCPS or PLAB
What the post can offer:
- Offer up to 13.5 PA's (Programmed Activities) working a shift system.
- Excellent educational and training opportunities with in house teaching for MRCPCH exams, level 1-4 safeguarding training and Neonatal & Paediatric simulation sessions.
- An excellent range of primary and secondary schools.
- Located near one of the largest shopping centres in Europe, and is located five minutes from the hospital.
- Less than one hour away from London.
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.