The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Specialty Doctor in Paediatrics based in North East of England. The salary band is £37,923 to £70,718.
This hospital is one of the largest Trusts in the country. It has four major hospital sites and provides a broad range of specialties and services to the people of Bury, North Manchester, Rochdale and Oldham. Each hospital site is located within easy reach of the Manchester’s vibrant city centre.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FCPS or PLAB
- APLS/NLS provider certification
- 2 years in Paediatrics at SHO/Tier 1 level, including 6 months tertiary neonatal intensive care experience
What the post can offer:
- Offer up to 12 PA's (Programmed Activities) working a shift system.
- Progression on to CESR and Fellowship programs
- 55 minutes away from Manchester airport
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.