The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Specialty Doctor in Paediatrics based in South-eastern England. The salary band is £37,923 to £70,718.
This hospital is one of the largest hospital trusts in England. The Child Health Department encompasses a broad range of paediatric services with Inpatient paediatric and neonatal services, inpatient and Special Care Baby Unit facilities.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FCPS or PLAB
- APLS/NLS provider certification
What the post can offer:
- Offer up to 12 PA's (Programmed Activities) working a shift system.
- Progression on to CESR and Fellowship programs
- 1 h 30 minutes to Gatwick Airport and 1 hour 50 minutes to Heathrow International Airport
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.