Are you an A&E doctor looking for an exciting opportunity to join a team of motivated, energetic, and committed doctors who are committed to providing high quality services to a largely rural population? A&E Agency have an exciting opportunity for an SPR A&E doctor to work ADHOC shifts within the emergency department in Boston, Lincolnshire.
People relocate to Lincolnshire for the perfect balance of city and rural life. There are lots of short-term accommodation opportunities available and for those who want to pick up a longer-term locum job, house prices and value for money are some of the most competitive in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this post through us, here is what you can expect:
- Support with appraisal and revalidation in line with the GMC guidelines.
- Access to training courses including basic life support.
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to find you the best work available and negotiate the best rates.
- Hundreds of new shifts and jobs daily.
Is this the right job for you?
We’re eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Experience working in the NHS as a senior SHO or middle grade A&E doctor or overseas experience as a consultant in A&E and a willingness to work at middle grade level initially.
- Full GMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via the link above or if you would like to discuss similar posts or this rota in more detail you can contact me at email@example.com and I will be in touch
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are successful in placing them, we will offer you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E Agency.