A&E Agency are looking for an SPR to start working at very popular Trust, starting on the 15th of March for a period of 3 months with the possibility to extend. Working 9-5, Monday to Friday.
The Trust has full complement of Emergency Department, outpatient and direct access services, and all specialties are supported by a comprehensive range of clinical services in therapies, pharmacy, pathology, and radiology. There are two MRI Scanners, two CT Scanners, a dedicated endoscopy suite, a breast care unit, stroke facilities and modern maternity unit all on-site and is located in the heart of town, with great shops and hospitality close by.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided.
For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency, and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you 50 pence per hour for every hour that your successful referral works. This is an unlimited offer; you can recommend as many friends as you wish, and we will pay you for every hour each doctor works. Please get in touch with me if you want to know more.