Applications are now open for a locum middle grade Haematologist to work at busy modern hospital with an excellent standard of care within South Yorkshire. As a specialist, you will be part of the friendly team covering a long-term gap covering ward work and clinics. The post is initially advertised as 0900-1700s from ASAP until 30th April, but this may be extended beyond these dates.
A lot of doctors enjoy working in Rotherham as it is surrounded by beautiful countryside and picturesque villages, and situated within easy access of transport links, the Peak District National Park, and major urban centres, such as Sheffield and Leeds.
Housing in the area and surrounding areas is plentiful and good value compared to the national average. Satisfactory and affordable accommodation is also available on the hospital site.
If you would like to apply for this post through us, here is what you can expect:
- Opportunity for networking and building industry relationships.
- Flexibility in choosing where and when you can work.
- Less admin and more opportunity to work since you just complete one registration and then can work at hundreds of NHS trusts across the UK and private healthcare companies.
Is this the right job for you?
We are eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 6 months UK experience within the NHS
- Evidence of experience and training within Haematology
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Am enhanced DBS disclosure will be required with the Disclosure and Barring Service, we can facilitate the application of this.
- Applicants must have a current UK professional registration with the GMC.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via the link above. If you want to talk about opportunities, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I can tell you more about the role and how you can fit into the team.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are successful in placing them, we will offer you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E Agency.