This post is for a ST4-ST8 paediatrics doctor to work at Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust which prides itself on being ‘The Really Friendly Trust’ that values employees and recognises the hard work and dedication that everyone demonstrates day in, day out.
We have ADHOC shifts available from 3rd March to 31st March for shifts including 0830-2100, 1630-2100 and 2030-0900. If you wanted a to make a longer-term paediatrics job
A lot of people choose to work and live in Rotherham as the area is surrounded by beautiful countryside and picturesque villages, and situated within easy access of transport links, the Peak District National Park, and major urban centres, such as Sheffield and Leeds.
If you would like to apply for this post through us, here is what you can expect:
- Competitive rates negotiated for you at the point of booking.
- Hundreds of new shifts and vacancies available daily as part of working through a framework agency.
- Less admin and more opportunity to work since you just complete one registration and then can work at hundreds of NHS trusts across the UK and private healthcare companies.
- Flexibility in choosing where and when you can work.
Is this the right job for you?
We are eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 6 months UK experience within the NHS
- Evidence of experience and training within a paediatric department
- Good communication and empathy skills with patients
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Am enhanced DBS disclosure will be required with the Disclosure and Barring Service, we can facilitate the application of this.
- Applicants must have a current UK professional registration with the GMC.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via the link above. If you want to talk about opportunities, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I can tell you more about the role and how you can fit into the team.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency and we are successful in placing them, we will offer you a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at A&E Agency.