A&E agency is urgently seeking for an Emergency SPR (Middle Grade) doctor to join an A&E department at Worcestershire Royal Hospital.
This is locum post for an A&E Registrar covering full time rota with an immediate start + some ad hoc opportunities available.
Worcestershire Royal Hospital is the latest of three sites within Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. It provides a wide range of specialist services including stroke and cardiac stenting to a population of 580, 000 people in Worcestershire.
What do I need to be successful?
- Valid GMC registration.
- Recent A&E experience
- Be happy to cooperate with our support team for prompt registration
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided.
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services