SPR required in Urology
ASAP until end of August probable extension until end of December
Full rota including on-call rotation
About the Trust;
We are a medium sized district general hospital. The hospital has approximately 400 inpatient beds, and provides a broad range of general medical and surgical services. They have a busy A&E Department that manages all medical, surgical and child health emergency admissions. In addition to providing general acute services, the Hospital increasingly provides more specialist services, including cancer care, cardiology and oral surgery.
They are responsibe for treating premature babies born locally. Some of the babies we treat are born as early as 24 weeks old (16 weeks early), and weigh as little as 500 grams.
Some quick facts:
- The Trust employs 3,000 staff.
- We have beds for 400 patients.
- 70,000 people come to Accident and Emergency every year.
- We treat 20,000 elective patients, 200,000 outpatients, and deliver over 4,000 babies every year.
The benefits of working as a locum doctor with us include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible rota options
- Experienced recruitment consultant finding the best opportunities for you
- Hundreds of new jobs daily
Any queries regarding this position, feel free to get in touch