A&E Agency is delighted to share with you a Fixed Term opportunity for a ST3+ ( Trust Doctor ) within the AMU unit at an NHS trust in Lancashire. The salary band is £31,217- £49,086 (including 50% banding).
This is not an approved training position, however the successful applicant will receive the following;
- Named educational supervisor
- Induction and bespoke new starter induction pack outlining internal training courses/opportunities available to doctors in these non-approved training positions
- Individual training plan
- NHS e-portfolio (Department will refund after 1 year of service)
- Appraisal at 6 months and individual access to e-appraisal system
- Support towards obtaining Alternative Certificate confirming achievement of foundation competencies to aid those who want to access a recognised training position in the future.
Requirements to Apply:
- Full GMC Registration or in Process
- MBBS or equivalent (basic medical degree)
- IELTS 7.5/ OET - Grade B
- Full MRCP or FRCP UK
- The successful applicant will be expected to have significant previous experience in general medicine
This position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer a referral bonus of up to £350 for any successful referral.