About the Trust
- Multiple award-winning, modern and friendly trust, with a growing reputation for providing outstanding care. Situated in the East Midlands, the staff and volunteers strive to ensure patients are at the centre of their decision making.
- The NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to recruit Consultants in Critical Care Medicine with sessions in allied specialities (Anaesthesia, Acute Medicine or Emergency Medicine) to support the services across. As a progressive multi-disciplinary unit providing a high quality service, the trust admits around 750 patients a year to our Critical Care Unit which is increasing year on year. The admissions are 55% medical, 25% elective surgery and 20% emergency surgery.
- An active unit contributing to multi-centre research trials and participate fully in the Critical Care Network.
Skills & Experience for this role
- UK experience as a consultant is essential to apply for this role!
- Applicants must have established skills in Intensive Care Medicine with a specific record of interest and dedication to the specialty.
- You must have full GMC registration with a licence to practice and be on the specialist register or within 6 months of gaining CCT/CESR at time of interview for a substantive Consultant position.
- ***The Trust may consider Locum Consultants not on the GMC specialist registration on a fixed-term 12 month position, as long as they have previous UK experience at Consultant level***
In return the trust can offer you the following
- Offering an attractive recruitment package which consists of the following:
- Up to £25,000 over 3 years in agreement with the individual*
- £1,000 per year Study Leave allowance for the first 3 years*
- Up to £10,000 relocation package* *Terms apply and will be discussed with candidates at interview
What happens next?
- If you fulfill the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly.