Are you a surgical Middle Grade doctor with an experience in Urology?
A&E agency is looking to recruit an Urology ST3+ doctor to support one of our clients in Norwich.
This is a 3 months locum placement with an ASAP start so if interested - please apply now.
If successful- you will be joining Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Trust.
NNUH is a 1,200 bed teaching hospital with state-of-the-art facilities which provides care to a population of around one million people from Norfolk, neighbouring counties and further afield.
It provides a full range of acute clinical services, including more specialist services such as oncology and radiotherapy (including brachytherapy), neonatology, trauma and orthopaedics, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, robotic surgery, bone marrow transplants, interventional radiology, specialist cardiology, paediatric medicine and surgery. Many of its services are amongst the largest in the country (for example, the 5th busiest NHS cancer service in England).
Hospital has world class facilities, highly skilled staff and low infection rates. Patients rate hospital highly on quality of care and having friendly, approachable staff.
Sounds like an ideal place for you?- please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration and current Right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months of relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to quickly pass framework compliance requirement
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07727 632 683 or on email: KatarzynaStrojna@accident-emergency.co.uk as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Competitive hourly rates and prompt payroll services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Access to framework training including BLS
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services